PERSONAL TRAINER: ARE YOU READY TO GO FROM STRUGGLING TO INSANELY PROFITABLE?

TAKE THIS FREE ASSESSMENT NOW TO FIND OUT HOW!

pp

MATHEW PARK

Helping Personal Trainers Become Insanely Profitable, Charge Their Worth and Systemize For Scale.

MEET MATHEW

Mathew Park, the 'Small Town Giant', known as the mindset guy in fitness, is a leading high performance coach, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, pro natural bodybuilder and confidence building expert, who never gave up on his dreams. At age 21 he started INBF Canada and over 8 years successfully led, with his incredible team, over 45 competitions across the country, while also starting with his uncle, a revolutionary health drink called RE7, building distribution across Canada and parts of the United States and working with professional athletes from the CFL, NFL and other sports.

At age 25 he earned his WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilding status, he also built a successful personal training business, podcast and worked with some of the most influential fitness leaders in the industry. Recently he partnered with Super League to help lead this Super Human movement across Canada and worldwide.

For 2 decades he has relentlessly studied personal development, mental performance and psychology, which led him into speaking on stages, creating breakthrough courses and helping online fitness coaches, fitness entrepreneurs and personal trainers dominate and lead in there industry.

BLOG POWER

Personal trainers, when a prospect backs out…What do you do?

Personal trainers, when a prospect backs out….. What do you do? In most cases a few things happen, that person could have spoken to their wife, husband, friend or possibly saw an ad or video that made them think twice. The key is to get the prospect back on a call right away. Remember, your…
Read More

The shiny lead syndrome

The shiny lead syndrome I want more leads….I hear this everyday from clients. My first question is, how effective are you managing the current inflow of clients you already have? Are you neglecting the gold in your backyard? Have you nurtured your current database, are you able to serve and convert a warm database, even…
Read More

Let’s get a head start

Let’s get a head start Most personal trainers during the holiday’s take the next 2 weeks off completely. This doesn’t mean working the entire holidays, its structuring time strategically, maybe a few hours during the week. As you carve out time for family, friends and Christmas cheer, carve out time for these key three things…
Read More

The truth about free programs Does giving away free work?

The truth about free programs Does giving away free work? A wise man once told me, give away 75% and get paid well for the other 25%, when I first heard this, my eyebrows perked up. There is a lot of strategy behind this statement. I’m seeing boat loads of free workouts everywhere, unfortunately this…
Read More

There is a secret to growing your personal training business.

There is a secret to growing your personal training business, Did you know that in the last 15 years the average adult attention span has decreased from 15 seconds to 8.25? Scientists reckon that we have shorter attention spans than GOLDFISH! Why is this relevant? This shift has created a ‘need’ for things ‘now’ and…
Read More

CLIENT SUCCESS

1

Linda Stephens

Linda Stephens
Fitness & Nutrition

2

Kristen Graham

SFB Revolution

3

Christian Palmer

Relentless Fitness &
Nutrition

4

Brittany Uchach

Get Fit With Britt

'NEW' FEATURED ONLINE COURSE

new_featured

PERSONAL TRAINER: ARE YOU READY TO GO FROM STRUGGLING TO INSANELY PROFITABLE?

TAKE THIS FREE ASSESSMENT NOW TO FIND OUT HOW!

COMPLIMENTARY RESULTS SESSION

unshakable_confidence

'NEW' Building Unshakable Confidence

Learn the secrets on how to build powerful confidence, take control of your life and remove negative self talk!

This is your opportunity to receive a cutting edge program that will create powerful personal confidence. Never again will you struggle with that inner voice that holds you back, create a new powerful story, new empowering beliefs, learn techniques to shift your state, no matter how challenging things are right now. Get clients faster, feel amazing, wake up enriched with self love, strength and courage. Course Available for a limited time.

dp-logo

PERSONAL TRAINER: ARE YOU READY TO GO FROM STRUGGLING TO INSANELY PROFITABLE?

TAKE THIS FREE ASSESSMENT NOW TO FIND OUT HOW!

© 2021 Mathew Park